Have you ever wished you could have more focus, do a better job of retaining information, or simply have more energy to get through the day. While there is no magic pill that can make these things happen for you, there are supplements you can take that have been shown to help boost your brain function and help you get more done faster.
Nootropic vitamins and supplements have been around for a long time, but they have begun to gain popularity as a result of more people using them for a much needed cognitive boost. If this sounds like something you want to achieve, read on to discover how nootropics can be used to your advantage.
What Are Focus Vitamins and How Do They Work?
Focus vitamins, which may also be referred to as Nootropics, are a set of supplements that are known (or designed) to enhance your brain function and give you optimal levels of focus and concentration. Many people in the medical community also believe that nootropics can help people avoid diseases that affect the brain and protect themselves against loss of brain function.
If you’re seriously considering taking vitamins that help you focus, it’s important that you know a little bit about how they work. You should not expect them to be a magic solution for any cognitive issue you may have. However, the right nootropic supplements may be able to do a lot to enhance the brain function you already have.
For example, taking vitamins for focus won’t suddenly give a slacking law student all the knowledge they need to pass the bar, but they can help that student focus more so that they are better able to complete their required reading assignments that contain information to help them pass the bar.
One of the best vitamins for focus in 2014, was an all natural supplement from Native Remedies called Focus Formula:
A Few Benefits of Using Nootropics
Nootropics have been shown to have significant positive impact on brain function in several key areas:
Problem-Solving: The way our brain functions has a huge impact on our ability to reason well and to come up with creative solutions to a problem. Fortunately, there are a few nootropics out there that can help with this, which can make everything from passing certification exams to figuring out a Rubik’s Cube just a little easier.
Mood Enhancement: Chronic anxiety and unexplained mood swings can have a negative effect on your brain function as well as your social and academic lives. Reducing anxiety through nootropics not only gives your brain a rest from activity, but research also indicates that it can also help you do better on tests.
Memory: Whether you’re an older adult who needs help remembering where they put things or a younger person who just needs to remember material for an exam, everyone could use a better memory. Unfortunately, aging can sometimes mean a breaking down of neurological function and lead to conditions like dementia and Alzheimer’s. The good news is that there are certain vitamins for memory and focus that can help with both short and long-term memory, helping you make sure that you never forget the important things.
Focus: Nootropics that come in the form of stimulants are often great with helping people keep their attention on a specific activity. If you’ve got a short attention span, taking vitamins for concentration can help improve your performance by making sure you stay alert and on task.
Anti-Fatigue: Does work or workout out make you tired? Neuro enhancers can assist you in staying awake and alert by helping your body to process energy more efficiently or by putting a block on certain brain receptors.
It’s important that those considering taking nootropics ensure that they are taking supplements that specifically target the area of cognitive function that they are trying to improve. In the next section, we’ll talk about how to make that happen.
Which Supplements Are Considered Nootropic?
There are several different types of neurological enhancement supplements that you can take, each with a different end goal:
- Racetams: Stimulate receptors in the brain to speed up cognitive function through the release of acetylcholine
- Ampakines: Increase glutamate levels in the blood to assist with memory and learning
- Bacopi Monneri: A natural memory enhancer that also works as an anti-fatigue supplement
- Valorcine: Increases blood flow to raise energy and alertness
- Ginko Biloba: Helps with energy transfer between neurons so that memory is improved
- Huperzine-A: Stops the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neutrotransmitter that helps with memory and learning
- Niacin: Helps to keep brain glucose levels high enough to boost concentration and memory
- Vitamin C: Helps synthesize the neurotransmitter norepinephrine, which is responsible for your attention span
- Vitamin B-6: Necessary to produce the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and serotonin, which help with concentration
- Vitamin B-12: Ensures that your brain works properly and helps boost concentration and help you avoid memory loss and conditions like Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Foods and supplements like fish and eggs that are rich in choline are great for increasing neuroplasticity, which, in turn, helps with your memory.
Nootropics are great because they have so many real-world applications. From fitness to work to academics to simply living with more vitality, taking vitamins for focus is a great way to help ensure that you have the opportunity to excel at whatever you choose to do.
The simplest way to start using nootropics is with a quality herbal focus supplement such as Focus Formula from Native Remedies.
This supplement is made with only 100% natural ingredients like Rooibos, Gingko Biloba, and other nootropic herbs that have been used for generations to help people concentrate.
CLICK HERE TO BUY FOCUS FORMULA